We have put in special procedures along with upgraded our facilities with MERV-13 air filters, (UGVI) ultra-violet germicidal irradiation air purifying along with additional on court portable HEPA air filters to provide as safe an environment as we can for our participants, parents and staff.
Elementary School Workouts (6-11)
Middle School Workouts (11-14)
High School Workouts (14-18)
Basketball Stars of New York is the city’s premier youth program for kids of all ages and abilities. We strongly emphasize fundamentals and skill development — offering a wide range of training programs and travel teams to fit your child’s basketball needs. Our coaches strive to provide positive reinforcement to help build character and instill confidence in young athletes. Our staff has played basketball at the highest Division I levels and consists of coaches who are passionate about skill develop, teamwork, sportsmanship and accountability.
We offer a variety of programs, including personal-training sessions, skill-development camps and shooting clinics. Our travel teams during the fall, winter and spring give kids competitive game experience that will prepare them for high school basketball and beyond.
Alumni Playing in College
- Segun Ajayi – ME Prep – Trinity
- Jeremy Bonifacio – Dwight – IUP
- Michael Bregman – Fieldston – Washington U.
- Josh Brownridge – Poly Prep – Vassar College
- Dave Dixon – Poly Prep – Wesleyan University
- Connor Huff – Collegiate – Middlebury
- Russell Johnson – Riverdale – MIT
- JD Levine – Poly Prep – Claremont Mckenna
- Henry Lowe – Dalton School – Villanova
- Wayne Martin – South Shore – St. Francis (NY)
- Evan Maxwell – East Islip – Dowling
- Anthony Reyes – Poly Prep – Haverford
- James Sheldon – Leman – SUNY Geneseo
- Henry Stevens – Riverdale – Haverford
- Charlie Tiedemann – Grace Church – Oberlin