For beginner, intermediate, and advanced players (broken into appropriate teams by directors) looking for a competitive basketball team experience in Lower Manhattan. Our Trojans teams have grown considerably over the past three years and won 2 championships in the league in 2016-17!
What to expect for Trojans:
- Evaluation night: late Sept/early Oct to place players on teams that are the best match for their skill levels
- Head coaches: All BSNY staff are experienced in teaching the game to players of all levels and have far more experience playing than any other organization
- One team practice per week: 90 mins on Saturday mid/late afternoons (Practices at Leman Prep 25 Greenwich Street or 41 Broad Street, specific gyms and times dependent on specific team placement) these practices are geared towards game planning and team development!
- One skill practice per week: 1 hour weekday intensive individual skill training!
- Weekend game in 55 Swish League against other NYC travel basketball programs: Saturdays or Sundays-mostly Sundays at Basketball City (Downtown-Exit 3 off FDR-amazing one a kind seven court facility). 10 Game minimum regular season + playoffs
- Team uniforms: matching jersey and shorts along with team apparel item(s)-changes each season
REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE TEAM TRYOUT OCT 9 & 10TH!