Elite Training Academy Summer Camp
Basketball Stars of New York and Fastbreak Sports have partnered to create their Elite Summer Academy hosted at Brearley Field House (353 E 87th) on the Upper East Side.
No Nonsense – Grind All Summer, Shine All Winter with Intense Basketball Training, Plyometric Turf Workouts, and High-Level Coaching and Instruction.
This is a structured and focused basketball camp where players will be challenged physically and mentally daily. Attendees will be working with an elite group of coaches and trainers. The Academy offers five sessions this summer, each for two-weeks at a time. We recommend attending the full two week session, but weekly and daily registration is available as well.
Camp is for SERIOUS PLAYERS looking to take their game to the next level.
Meet the coaches…
Jason Posser comes to BSNY after over 17 years of college coaching experience. He will be bringing to BSNY a vast amount of college basketball experience. Not only from the coaching side of things, but academics as well, and will assist our BSNY athletes in the college process and how to go about playing college athletics and/or choosing the school that can [...]
Coach Mark McCarroll grew up in Jamaica, Queens, and starred in high school at perennial New York City power Christ the King. The 6-foot-10 forward received scholarship offers from Villanova, Notre Dame and Florida St., among several others, but chose to attend the University of Pittsburgh. At Pitt, Mark played for Coaches Ben Howland and [...]
Bio coming soon
- Days/Dates: Monday through Friday, June 13th – August 26th
- Ages: Rising 6th Graders – Rising 12th Graders
- Times – 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Location: Brearley Field House – 353 E 87th (between 1st and 2nd Ave) *until July 15th*
- Double Court Basketball Gym with Roof-Top Turf Field.
- Shooting Machines and Vertimax Available on-site.
- ETA Summer Camp will return to BSNY HQ (210 W 91st Street) for all of August.
- Registrations: Limited to 50 athletes per day
- Cost: $185 per day
- Session Discounts:
- $750 per week
- $1195 per 2 weeks
- $1995 per 4 weeks
- Full Summer Pass: $4750 (savings of over $6,000!)