Good Friday Elite Training Academy
Fastbreak Sports and Basketball Stars of New York have partnered to create their Elite Training Academy hosted at the BSNY Headquarters on the Upper West Side.
Intense Basketball Training utilizing our High-Level Coaching and Instruction.
This is an intense and focused basketball clinic where players will be challenged physically and mentally daily. Attendees will be working with an elite group of coaches and trainers.
- Staff: Featuring Max Sass (Pratt Institute), Jay Posser (Queens College), Giovanni McLean (Texas Tech), Kyle Bohan (PSA Cardinals), Terence Grier (Fairleigh Dickinson), and more!
- Day/Date: Friday, April 15, 2022
- 9:00 am – 12:30 pm (Ages 11-13)
- 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm (Ages 13-16)
- Cost: $95.00 per athlete
- Location: BSNY HQ LOCATIONS – 210 West 91st
- Registrations: Limited to 12 athletes per day
- Click Here for Photos from the ETA
Friday, April 15th (Good Friday) – 3x3 Basketball Tournament
The research shows that the smaller the game, the better the development, and 3x3 basketball is a great option. With 40% fewer teammates, everyone touches the ball more, has to make more decisions, and is ultimately challenged more throughout the game.
3x3 is simple and flexible enough to be played anywhere by anybody. All you need is a hoop, a half-court and six players. The FIBA/Olympic rules are very simple and designed to make it a fast, spectacular and exciting game. Timed games, sudden victory OT, with no breaks after scoring. Teams are composed of at a minimum three players, and at a maximum, four players. The teams will be decided and rotated each session to meet new teammates and help keep the games competitive throughout the session. Players can expect to play multiple games.
Looking for Full Day? Add-on our morning skills session, gameplay and contest 9am – 12pm which includes lunch. Full Day Camp will run 9am – 3pm and include the 3x3 tournament in the afternoon. To register for the full day, you must “Add On” the morning option at checkout.
You must call to Register for this program (646) 692-3273
- Day/Date: Friday, April 15th
- Times: Divisions broken down by Age
- Full Day & Half Day Options
- Full Day: $150 (9am-3pm)
- Register for the afternoon and then “Add On” the full day option
- Lunch included (pizza)
- Afternoon Session: $95 (12 – 3 PM)
- 3x3 Tournament
- Location: Dwight School Athletic Center – 2116 1st Avenue
- What to Bring: Water, athletic gear, basketball sneakers